A lot of our hen party groups perform their hen party dance routine at the wedding which we think is an excellent idea. For those sitting on the fence line here’s some reasons why you should do the hen weekend dance routine at your wedding:
1. Firstly it will be lots of fun and a good laugh
2. You’ve already learned the routine fairly recently so you might as well show it off
3. Free entertainment for wedding guests
4. Create happy dancing memories on your special day
5. You could win the Sashay Dance Competition for best hen party dance and be in with a chance to win party dance class for up to 20 people (worth over £400). Simply send in the video of the hen party dance class at the wedding to [email protected] or via What’s App to 07801435665. If your wedding date was in 2019 but has already passed the exciting news is that you can still enter. The closing date is 31st December 2019.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.